1PM - 4PM EDT
Healthcare Sales Representative
At UnitedHealthcare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of business, we're creating opportunities in every corner of the health care marketplace to improve lives while we’re building careers. At UnitedHealthcare, we support you with the latest tools, advanced training and the combined strength of high caliber co-workers who share your passion, your energy and your commitment to quality. Join us and start doing your life’s best work. (SM)
During the virtual career event, you can learn more about Careers with UnitedHealthcare and chat one on one with recruiters.
Healthcare Sales Representatives receive a competitive base salary and are eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance.
Our training classes not only prepare you for your role and ensure that you have the tools and resources that you need to be successful, but we will pay for and provide support for you to obtain the required state insurance licenses you need to have. If you provide verification you hold the appropriate state licenses 7 days prior to your start date, and upon hire you successfully complete our UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training class, you may be eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus.
- This position is a full-time flex schedule (35 hours / week) with our site Hours of Operation: Monday through Sunday 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM local time.
- We do require our employees to be flexible enough to work any shift, any day of the week during those hours.
- The flex schedule typically includes a 32 hour work week Monday – Saturday during the months of January – September and 40 hours + overtime Monday – Sunday during our sales season of October – December.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher) OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Ability to obtain all appropriate state insurance licenses during training
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete the UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location, however, may be required to work from home temporarily due to space limitations.
Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.