What’s in it for you?
· $10/hr. OR $10.50/hr.
· 1st shift: 5:00AM to 3:30PM (Monday – Friday) and 7:00AM to 3:30PM (Sat) OR 2nd shift: 3:30PM to 2:00AM (Monday – Friday) and 3:30P to 12:00P (Sat)
· Overtime pay
· 3 Months contract
· Entry level
What is the Job?
· Assemble fabricated parts at floor stations
· Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
· Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
· Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
· Lift 30 Lbs without significant repetitions
What you bring to the Job?
· High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
· (If H.S. diploma or GED is not available) 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Ability to pass background screen and/or drug screen.
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 414-269-3151 ext 1824. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath