Justin Wills
almost 2 years ago

I was terminated.

I was working quietly an bothering no one. Then a woman started singing vulgar hip hop lyrics over and over. Then she started trying to sing non stop and dance. I should have stopped working and told someone I was being bothered but she distracted me so much that I got upset. Then I was escorted out of the building then later learned I was fired. I should have told somone she was making me upset. I'm looking for a part time job as a dishwasher, can anyone help?

1 Like
1 Comment
Matt Bornhorst

Hi Justin Wills - I'm sorry to hear about that. It really sucks, but unfortunately you are expected to keep a professional demeanor in the workplace.

You can search for jobs on Jobcase. It's pretty simple.

Just follow these steps:

1. Click on Jobs & Companies at the top of the page, or head over [here] (http://www.jobcase.com/jobs/search)

2. Enter a job into the search field where it says Job Title, Keywords, or Company.

3. Add in your location by filling in your City and State OR zip code. Then click the magnifying glass to search.

4. Once the list is up, click on “View Job" of any you are interested in and then apply.

Wishing you the best of luck with your job search!

1 Like