Is there a hiring event anytime soon in Chicago , IL for no experience people
Hi John Willis ,
I think it’s awesome that you are actively seeking a job!
Here are a few things I suggest you do.
• Stop by and apply in person or online with local grocery stores, movie theaters, fast food restaurants such as [McDonald’s] (https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html), [Burger King] (https://www.bk.com/careers/), [Sonic] (https://jobs.sonicdrivein.com/), community programs, and retail stores such as [Walmart] (https://careers.walmart.com/), [Family Dollar] (https://www.familydollar.com/corporate/careers), [Walgreens] (https://jobs.walgreens.com/) and others in your area.
• Use these steps to search for a job opportunity at any time near your home.
1. Click on Jobs & Companies at the top of the page, or head over [here] (http://www.jobcase.com/jobs/search).
2. Enter a job into the search field where it says Job Title, Keywords, or Company.
Your search, for example, could be for “cashier,” “tutor,” “server,” etc. Think about what you want to do and type it in!
3. Add in your location by filling in your City and State OR zip code. Then click the magnifying glass to search.
4. Once the list is up, click on “View Job" of any you are interested in and then apply.
Wishing you the best of luck!