HP Nonstop Systems Engineer
Must Haves: Tandem utilities including TACL, Spoolcom, Peruse, Enform, SQLCI, Netbatch, SCF, Viewpt, and VHS, FUP, TCPIP, Listener,
SQLCI, NonStop OSS, CLIM/ ILO, SSH, DSMSCM, TMF, working knowledge of OSM Service Connection, Onboard Administrator and PATHWAY are required.
Nice to Haves: Golden Gate Replication Knowledge, ASAP, XYPRO product Knowledge, Non-Stop SQL (MX), Database such as Non-Stop SQL (MP) Enscribe, VTS, Knowledge a plus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Backup and Restore requirements
- Address Hardware and Software error issues
- System Software Updates OS, SPR (new releases or patches: NonStop)
- Maintain system Startup and Shutdown files and procedures
- Interfacing and assisting with Application Support
- Supporting Yearly Disaster Recovery Test
- Participating in Audit Reviews
- Comply with all Information Security Policies.
- Complete all security training, read ongoing security-related communications and acknowledge understanding of such communications as requested by Management
- Complete compliance and regulatory training as requested by Management.
- Ensure system patches are installed according to Vulnerability Management Program
- Ensure systems are hardened based on approved security templates
Thanks & Regards