Toyota Motor Manufacturing Engineering Development Program for 2017 Graduating High School Seniors ONLY is designed to develop skills through practical hands-on experience that will teach many aspects of our plant operations. In addition, participants will be exposed to multiple disciplines by actually doing these jobs in a highly productive environment. (Application Deadline is January 31, 2017). Click HERE for program details and online application.
• Must be a graduating high school senior.
• Start college for the first time in the Fall of 2017.
• Must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Bachelor’s degree program studying Engineering.
• Must be in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
• Must be able to work full time June-August 2017.
• Two summer commitment to the program.
• Must be 18 years of age by or before 6/5/2017 – due to age requirement to work on the production floor.
• Permanent local residence must be within 50 miles of TMMI (Princeton, IN).