Are you driven to succeed? Do you have good work history and are motivated to work? Are you looking for an employer who offers advancement opportunities? Manpower has the job you’ve been looking for. We have immediate openings for an Assembler in Nebraska City, Nebraska 68410.
What’s in it for you?
· Full-time hours
· Temp to hire opportunity
· Location: Nebraska City, NE 68410
· 1st shift (7:00am-3:30pm) or 2nd shift (3:30pm-12 midnight)
· Pay rate: $14.50/ hour
· A lot of opportunity for Overtime
What is the job?
This position involves the sorting, proving, and supplying the packing line with the different meters.
· Visually inspect all meters and materials at each station to insure a quality product.
· Remove meters from overhead or skid and sort according to order number.
· Run orders according to schedule.
· Move parts and material as needed.
What do you bring to the job?
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to lift 30 lbs.
· At least 6 months of related experience.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath