So...I was working at New job had been there 5-6 months when one me and two other guys got sent for random drug test at the clinic ...Note the guys that got sent with me where both Managers....well we went and took the Dt..the next week got results everything was all normal...for everybody....so continued on working.....I seemed to be moving up the ladder fairly quick...actually kinda jumped together two guys who had been there awhile...well one the guys didn't like that at all.....so forward a month or two From There...I received a injury at work that was causing. Severe pain...neck..head...shoulder drawing up....I would litterally wake up couple times a night in tears....to the point of almost driving my head in the wall....I was seeing and ortho and having Cts...x-rays...and was scheduled for Mri....almost had problem solved...well I got a call one day after I left Dr office telling me that I was fired....because the guy who I had ..I apparently made angry because I jumped him on a promotion told that he had helped me pass the drug test....8 months prior .....so I'm like what is going on here....almost as if I was being pranked or something...anyway I got terminated. And guy that went told that stuff...guess thought he had got me ....which he did...but apparently they had problems with him getting folks written up and stuff....before....so they had been wanting to get rid of him o was told....anyway I got fired for a druhscreen that was clean....and while I had just injured mysleft. At work.....They cancelled my insurance...1 day before my MRI....so...there I was hurt and no insurance or job....and later found out that they had just had2 other men before me that was out having to have surgery on backs....necks etc......corruption at if finest...and seems as tho...there nothing you can do about it...I don't know
Hi Donald Crunk . It sounds like there are a lot of things going on in this situation. My advice is if you feel you have been discriminated against and were fired illegally is to seek out some legal advice. I would also look for a new job right away.
Here are some options!
Check out some gigs you can land NOW and start working
• [Instacart] (https://careers.instacart.com/openings/) (shop and deliver groceries) Great for people who like structure, organization, and those little details. You can also make tips!
• [Rover] (https://www.rover.com/become-a-sitter/?ref=header) (get paid to play with dogs) Perfect for those who love animals! Not a dog person? No worries, you can also pick and choose which types of pets you would like to work with. Learn how to make the most money with your Rover experience [here] (https://www.thesimpledollar.com/how-to-make-money-dog-sitting-through-rover/) in this article.
• [Doordash] (https://www.doordash.com/dasher/signup/) (food delivery) Bring home the bacon for yourself and for others in this role where you can make over $10 an hour delivering food from local restaurants.
• [Lyft] (https://www.lyft.com/driver) (driver) Love to drive? You can get paid for it! New drivers have options to earn some really great cash bonuses. Set your own hours and drive when YOU want to! No car? No problem you can also rent one from Lyft's rental program. Find out more info [here] (https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000293648-Express-Drive-Rental-Car-Program)
• [Amazon Flex] (https://flex.amazon.com/?) (package delivery) Set your own hours and use your own vehicle to deliver packages for Amazon. You can make upwards of $18-25 per hour!
If you’re interested in working from home here are a few positions I can recommend!
• Convergys - Full and part-time job opportunities with benefits and a Veteran Family program for eligible employees. Click HERE to learn more and apply.
• Concentrix - Customer Support Services offered via Virtual Call Center. Click HERE for more details and application information.
• Sykes - Employees receive paid training, health benefits, monthly bonus incentives, and career advancement opportunities. Click HERE to search for jobs and apply today.
• TeleTech - Offers many customer service jobs at call centers across the U.S., the company also hires at-home workers. Click HERE to search for job openings an application information.
• KellyConnect - technical and customer support jobs. Click HERE to search for job openings.
• TTech - Customer Service phone support. Click HERE for more details.
• Conduent - Customer Service Representatives (Technical Support) - jobs available in a limited number of US states. Click HERE for more details.
• Working Solutions - Click HERE for more information.
• Language Solutions - Interpreter services in a variety of languages. Click HERE for more job details and application information.
For other Work From Home Options please refer to FlexJobs article 100 Companies Offering Work From Home Jobs in 2018*
Wishing you the best in your job search! I hope you feel better soon. Please message me if you have any questions.