On the career hunt? Have you considered getting into the tech industry? If so, Apprenti may be the answer! Apprenti is a registered apprenticeship program that gives you a path and plan to a career in the tech industry.
They are currently recruiting candidates in the Greater Boston area to enroll in their apprenticeship program: IT Business Analyst and Software Development. To get started (and to learn more), join Apprenti for their online webinar info session. There are 3 separate webinars that you can attend:
• Monday, June 17th, 12 pm to 1 pm
• Monday, June 17th, 7 pm to 8 pm
• Wednesday, June 26th, 8 am to 9 am
Register here: bit.ly/ApprentiWebinarTicketsJune2019
Candidates must have at least a high school diploma or GED to apply/ enroll in the program.
To apply to each program, the assessment must be completed by:
• Monday, July 15th – IT Business Analyst
• Sunday, September 15th - Software Development
The steps to enroll in this accelerated career path:
1. Attend online webinar
2. Take online assessment
3.If chosen, you will be interviewed by Apprenti
4. Then advance to company interviews
5. If selected, you will be offered an apprenticeship role that will take 2-5 months of technical training in your occupational area.
6.Once you are trained, you’ll start your paid on-the-job portion of apprenticeship with one of Apprenti's many hiring partners such as PTC, Wayfair, Cengage, Harvard University Information Technology, Partners Healthcare and Carbon Black.
7. After graduating from your apprenticeship, you’ll have the opportunity and experience to be retained with your hiring company.
For information & to apply, visit the Apprenti webiste: https://apprenticareers.org/