A Healthcare Organization whose mission is to empower people to improve healthcare right in their own neighborhoods is looking for EMT, AEMT or Paramedic Responders. There are Multiple full time openings at each location!
Locations include NYC, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island and Fresh Meadows
Candidates will respond / travel to the homes of patients who are feeling under the weather, but not in a state of emergency. "Responders" will conduct a thorough medical assessment and then connect the patient to a nurse practitioner or physician via video conference on a company provided iPad.
Required skills & experience:
- NREMT or State's EMS Certification – EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic
- BLS certification (required); ACLS certification (preferred) from American Heart Association or America Red Cross-approved provider
- 2+ years' emergency medical experience through EMS agency, hospital, clinic, etc.
- State driver’s license and auto insurance
- Encrypted wireless iPad, including HIPAA-compliant video conferencing software and electronic medical record software.
- Access to continuing education and professional development courses
- Full time, competitive health benefits and paid time off
- Friendly and mission-driven environment
How to Apply: Submit a resume (by location you desire) to:
The Bronx: https://relode.co/HOX9CYE
Fresh Meadows: https://relode.co/TY19CYE
New York, NY: https://relode.co/7DR9CYE
Staten Island: https://relode.co/7WX9CYE