Implementation Consultant – Software Oklahoma (Tulsa)
email resume Williams9447@att.net
Based on qualifications. $50k to $85k would be the target, but could be more for experience that warrants it.
As an Implementation Consultant, you'll work side by side with our clients to install our software and assist them in their use of the system. You will have the opportunity to learn the company software and the business challenges it helps our clients solve. Implementation Consultants strive to achieve a common end goal while collaborating with smart and innovative colleagues across the company. Clients will see you as the face of the company, and you’ll develop close working relationships with the clients. You’ll have the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within a fast growing, high-tech, oil and gas software provider. No two days are the same - you'll never stop learning and growing. You'll have the autonomy to make important decisions while receiving support and guidance along the way. You bring your intelligence, creativity and curiosity; we'll teach you the rest.
• Bachelor's degree (engineering, computer science,
accounting, finance, MIS or related fields.)
• Top-notch academics
• Open to travelling more than 50% of the time
• Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills
• A drive to continue learning, specifically about the energy
business and the company software
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
• Experience as a consultant or software implementation team
• Experience with oil and gas revenue accounting, gas
processing, crude/gas/NGL transportation, or related fields