Hi, my name is Shienelle Thomas. I'm 16 years of age and looking for a part-time job in North Philadelphia, PA. I attend Roxborough High School and I'm a very hardworking and dependable person. Any job matters right now as long as I'm working and getting paid.
I think it’s great that you are actively seeking a job, you came to the right place! Here are a few things I can suggest.
• Stop by and apply in person with local grocery stores, movie theaters, fast food restaurants (McDonald’s, Burger King, Sonic), community programs, and retail stores, (Walmart, Family Dollar, Walgreens).
• Be sure (if you are 16 or younger) to check out the company’s website to see what their age requirements are for employment so you don’t waste your time.
• Take a look at this [helpful resource] (https://www.jobcase.com/conversations/890b8dc6-44e4-5213-939d-a277a1b82fa2)!
Use the following steps to search for jobs that interest you:
1. Click on Jobs & Companies at the top of the page, or head over [here] (http://www.jobcase.com/jobs/search).
2. Enter a job into the search field where it says Job Title, Keywords, or Company. Your search, for example, could be for “cashier,” “tutor,” “server,” etc. Think about what you want to do and type it in!
3. Add in your location by filling in your City and State OR zip code. Then click the magnifying glass to search.
4. Once the list is up, click on “View Job" of any you are interested in and then apply.
Wishing you the best of luck!