You got this!!!
Ok WV Jobcasers, you got this. 200 employers dying to hire people tmw. Here's a couple things to do tonight to improve your success tomorrow:
1) research 5-6 attending companies that you really hope to work for. (jobcase, glassdoor, or even google search can be great here). Make sure you know what drives their success so you know how to position your skills/expeience for them to hear how you will help them succeed.
2) practice your elevator pitch out loud. Elevator pitch is your 15-30second soundbite that captures who you are and what you offer (as if you only have the time in an elevator). If your not sure about it then its the following structure a) introduce yourself by name, b) say what your interests, experience, skills are - something that shows you off. the more you can link to results the better, c) state why you are interested in working for them and why you think you would be a good hire d) ask them if they agree your strengths would be of value to them and if so what the next step should be.
3) print 100 resumes (dont' have one - no problem, just fill out your jobcase profile fully and hit 'generate resume' button and print).
4) get sleep and breakfast. Look fresh, be sharp be happy.
5) put a smile on, look in the eye, shake hands firmly, enjoy and kick butt! You are an awesome person who has a lot to offer an employer no matter your background. They are there to hire people. Imagine having 200 hiring managers in one spot. You can cover more ground tmw then in a month of calls and meetings.
Go Get 'Em , Jobcaser! We believe in you!