Who hiring at 15 in New Orleans ?need help
Rayjaun Burns Here are a few things I suggest you do.
• Stop by and apply in person or online with local grocery stores, movie theaters, fast food restaurants such as [McDonald’s] (https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html), [Burger King] (https://www.bk.com/careers/), [Sonic] (https://jobs.sonicdrivein.com/), community programs, and retail stores such as [Walmart] (https://careers.walmart.com/), [Family Dollar] (https://www.familydollar.com/corporate/careers), [Walgreens] (https://jobs.walgreens.com/).
• Be sure (if you are 16 or younger) to check out the company’s website to see what their age requirements are for employment to see if you are hirable!
You can also use these steps to search for a job opportunity at any time.
1. Click on Jobs & Companies at the top of the page, or head over [here] (http://www.jobcase.com/jobs/search).
2. Enter a job into the search field where it says Job Title, Keywords, or Company.
Your search, for example, could be for “cashier,” “tutor,” “server,” etc. Think about what you want to do and type it in!
3. Add in your location by filling in your City and State OR zip code. Then click the magnifying glass to search.
4. Once the list is up, click on “View Job" of any you are interested in and then apply.
Wishing you the best of luck!