On the career hunt? Have you considered getting into the tech industry? If so, Apprenti may be the answer! Apprenti is a registered apprenticeship program that gives you a path and plan to a career in the tech industry.
They are currently recruiting candidates in the Greater Boston area to enroll in their apprenticeship program: IT Business Analyst and Software Development. To get started (and to learn more), join Apprenti for their online webinar info session. There are 3 separate webinars that you can attend:
• Monday, June 17th, 12 pm to 1 pm
• Monday, June 17th, 7 pm to 8 pm
• Wednesday, June 26th, 8 am to 9 am
Register here: bit.ly/ApprentiWebinarTicketsJune2019
Candidates must have at least a high school diploma or GED to apply/ enroll in the program.
To apply to each program, the assessment must be completed by:
• Monday, July 15th – IT Business Analyst
• Sunday, September 15th - Software Development
The steps to enroll in this accelerated career path:
- Attend online webinar
- Take online assessment
- If chosen, you will be interviewed by Apprenti
- Then advance to company interviews
- If selected, you will be offered an apprenticeship role that will take 2-5 months of technical training in your occupational area.
- Once you are trained, you’ll start your paid on-the-job portion of apprenticeship with one of Apprenti's many hiring partners such as PTC, Wayfair, Cengage, Harvard University Information Technology, Partners Healthcare and Carbon Black.
- After graduating from your apprenticeship, you’ll have the opportunity and experience to be retained with your hiring company.
For information & to apply, visit the Apprenti webiste: https://apprenticareers.org/