Looking for a Machinist job?
TEKWISSEN ® is currently hiring a Machinist for a customer based out of Warsaw, IN! All shifts are now available for employment opportunities with competitive starting pay.
Interested? Please take a few seconds to review the job descriptions requirements and qualification details before you apply.
Job Description: Job Summary
This position is responsible for setting up machines, checking products, and keeping production items running through machining areas with quantity and quality acceptable to the Standard. May also perform additional responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, non-destructive testing, cell support, mass finishing, injection molding, and polishing.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
• Must have a working knowledge of precision measuring equipment including mics, calipers, comparators, and indicators.
• Must be able to lift in the 60-pound range repeatedly.
• Must be able to work in a team/cellular environment.
• Must demonstrate ability to perform setup on machines.
• Two years machining experience on CNC lathes and/or mills or have four semesters or verified vocational or machine shop training with one year of CNC experience.
Submit your application today for immediate employment consideration.
Reach out to me if you have any questions. Thanks & Good Luck!