Call Center Representatives -Medicare Part D - Solon, Ohio
** I've tried posting the link for this job but running into technical issues, so if anyone is interested send me a message **
In this role on the Medicare Part D team you would be the first line of communication for CVS Health members. You will take inbound calls and answer questions or provide information so that members better understand their coverage and options.
6 months experience interacting with customers (i.e. call center, retail, customer service environment, hospitality industry or relevant military experience)
• Healthcare related experience and/or relevant certifications.
• Computer proficiency in Windows-based applications.
• Providing elder care, being a primary caregiver, or volunteer work within the community.
• Previous Call Center or relevant military experience.
Addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
• Competitive pay and benefits, with a minimum of 15 days off per year, plus we observe 6 holidays and offer 4 floating holidays
• Multiple scheduling options available
• Fast track career progression
• Employee Discount Programs
• Work from Home opportunities (available after 6 months of employment)