Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions on my previous post. I have made a decision and thought I would share.
Even though I have been with the company for 3 years, this is the first year I have been doing the job I was hired for. If we make all of our production and shipping goals we will get a bonus in November. So, I have decided to wait to see if we get the bonus - that will give me a little more leverage.
Our review process will start in September and they are discussed in December, so I will bring up the raise then. Especially if we get the bonus.
That's where my head is now.