Overqualified for the job?
Last updated: November 10, 2022
Ashley Wilson
Content Manager at Jobcase
Overqualified for the job?

Comments

Show previous comments
Chatur Rasaili

What is iam want job ?

Erica Williams
Warehouse Worker Cleaner at Home Goods

I would want more money and possibly i could want the boss job if he makes what i need.

Heidi Kuban
Home Care at Self

What I find is that managers will not give me the option of accepting or declining. They assume I would not be interested therefore they remove my right to accept.

Vicki Segura

Thanks Ashley for the information. I have worked for all kinds of companies since I was 16 years old. Food service, customer service, sales, delivery driver, Bookkeeper, Answering service, Fraud Investigator for Medicare and Medicaid ect. I have made anywhere from $4.00 an hour to working for just tips to making over 1000,000.00 a year. All I want is a job for extra money because all I get is social security and as you know that doesn't go very far when you have bills to pay. The real problem is that companies don't want to hire you unless you have gotten a COVID shot or you are younger than 50. Well COVID is not going anywhere, it is just like the flu and we as people are going to have to accept that we are going to have to live with COVID for the rest of our lives.

Nicholas Mervosh
Sales & Business Development Professional

This article is an offer of information for many candidates in the job market with over 20 years of experience. One may need these techniques to be successful in an interview. It is true that most will leave a job they are over qualified for a job more commiserate with pay and experience. When switching to a new career or line of work, the years of experience doesn't apply as you essentially have very little experience in the new career/job. Thanks Ashley!

becky norgord

I find i strange that you can give me advice before meeting me . I don't think you read my resume . This is offensive and I have unsubscribed from this several times please do not contact me again . This is why I went with Indeed of which you pouch names off . DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN

Josiah Evans-White

i still would like a chance to atleast work here.

Percy Deza Chauca

I applied all jobs that you send my, I am BS Marine Engineer, with more than 30 years of experience, I applie to technician in maintenance and no hired.

taylor spears

What job am I over qualified for?

lrz0288 Zecena

You have the reason. Im going to change something in my resume.