How to apply for a job at The Home Depot
Last updated: November 24, 2022
Paul Baker
How to apply for a job at The Home Depot

Comments

Show previous comments
William Souza

I have been trying for over 8 months now to get a job working for Home Depot in Redlands California. I have filled out numerous applications and have applied for several different job positions. I went to the Home Depot in Redlands California,it's right down the street,walking distance from my apartment and spoke to several employees and they say they have many job openings but so far No one from Home Depot has contacted me. This would be a great job and fit for me. I hope someone from Home Depot will contact me with a job opportunity.

Joseph Luckner

561377 42 63 ok

Dennis Lowe

When i applied for the position "freight receiving associate" I choose the cover letter over summiting a resume i simply asked Home Depot to seriously consider hiring me. I also applied to all positions that were available i think there were 5 openings at that time and result was i got hired and currently working for Home Depot.

Jose Burgos the
Research And Development Chemist at Seagrave Coatings Corp

As for the statement above; "Anyone interested in a job with The Home Depot should submit a resume along with the application form." I brought my resume to the interview, even though I knew it was irrelevant to the position I had apply for ( Freight and receiving associate) but definitely an idea of previous employment history and educational background and the interviewer who is also our manager told me "Oh I don't have to see that" and I replied "well I think it would help you at least know more about my educational background and work history" .He replied "Is okay , you're good" . So my question is Why submit a resume along with the application?

Jason Zuvich
License Electrican at Randall Grizzle Electric

Have applied and already finished assessment test. Need a job. Hope im on my way to employment.

Teresa Justice Smith
Sales Associate at Dollar General

I applied at HD two weeks ago and took the assessment. How long before hearing back?

Valerie Peddie

My husband applied but no response. His name is Rahman Ferguson.

craig singleton

I would love the chance to work for Home Depot to

mary ducote
Customer Service Representative at Bourg Insurance

Mary Ducote

Tom Saelens
Parts Specialists at Oreilly Auto Parts

Interested in part time work in the Mesa, Arizona (85215) area thru May 2021 then to continue for the Summer Months in The Appleton,Wisconsin (54915) area. Prefer mornings M-F.