A second stimulus may be coming soon. Here's what could happen...
Last updated: October 8, 2022
A second stimulus may be coming soon. Here's what could happen...

Comments

Show previous comments
Christy A

I agree to the 1200 a month because majority of the people who needed it got it, but honestly it isn’t even half of rent where I live. What I don’t agree with is the extra 600 unemployment got per week. I have an essential job and individuals were making more than I was while at home in the comfort of their own home. Yes, I’m grateful to still have a job, but everyday I have been worried because I could possibly bring it home to my family!

Leisha S

Stimulus good, needed, however, I work in nursing home, every resident in my facility received the 1200, why? They did not lose a job, they were not, are not, will not be impacted financially at all, not in fear of being evicted, so wtf! IMO, wasted on every resident in a nursing home, not impacted at all.

Frank Topar
Customer Service Technician at Data Recognition Corporation

No. That 'might' get us through 1 month however we have no kids still at home. What about the families with kids? That won't even be a dent in their costs.

Lisa Branson

Donald Veloz

Anthony Kroo- No your not the only one who feels and see this! But I can assure you that come election day those who took part in this will pay dearly for their incompetent and We The People have tge last say so! Godbless!😑🇺🇸👍

Danny burton
Labor Factory at Viking Plastics

Cool

Antony Kroo

I agree with a lot of the other commenters. I still have yet to receive the first Stimulus Payment. I contacted the IRS and they told me that their computer system screwed up from around the late middle of May till the end of June. That the payments have started back up, and anybody that hadn't received a payment will receive them on or before the 22nd of September. Though that's to be seen too. I know over 800 people that i have talked to, that have yet to still receive their first stimulus payment. Every person that I meet I ask them if they received their payment. So far it works out to 1 out of every three people I have talked to have received a payment. Those are terrible numbers. If those numbers hold true, to everywhere else in the country, (I'm in Southern California), only about One Third to half the people out there have received their payment. Shame on The IRS and the government. They seem to not care about this problem because you never ever hear anything about the people who are still waiting on there stimulus payments or this problem any where or from any news agency. It also seems that these people are the ones who need it most too they tend to be low income and Single parent families. That is a travesty and unacceptable. The first priority of our government should be making sure everyone has received their payments, before starting to send out second stimulus payments. I hope I am not the only person who fells this way, I have sent letters to my Senator, Congress people the President and the vice president. I have sent 3 letters over 45 day period not one response from any agency, Shame on them. I hope other people agree with this that Democrats and Republicans Politicians From Both sides have let us, American Citizens down once again. And, again it looks like the people who do all the hardest work, the people who have it hardest are the ones they completely forget about. I hope I'm not the only person who fells like this.

Suzy Deleo

I also heen looking for a job and it his very hard and I just don't hear back from them I need a job but will take anything

Suzy Deleo

I agree with Danny🤗 we need a more position for everybody. Who is eligible, I read that you guys wanted to extend the unemployment situation which is great! But it also excluded people who make less than $100 dollars are excluded who are most likely won't working are excluded I make less than 100 but I'm married and things arent working right now most likely going to divorce I will hope to get more due to every situation is different how will I survive?

Boone Summerfield
Cook at Tudors

I think 1,200 is good, but what then. In most cases that only covers 2 months rent. We need a more permanent solution.