Here’s how and when to disclose your disability to an employer
Last updated: November 10, 2022
Here’s how and when to disclose your disability to an employer

Comments

Kayla Mcmichen

What happens when you don’t feel comfortable telling the person that you need to tell about your accommodation because you know it will not withhold the standards of Hyppa. There’s been times when I didn’t want to disclose things because I didn’t want everybody talking about me and I knew they would. There’s no way to prove it unless you visually catch them on camera and a lot of places don’t allow you to do that record other associates, but I am under the impression that as long as you’re willing to testify and take it to trial and stand up, you can record somebody, especially if it comes down to your own health am I right or wrong?

Irene Marano

I think it also depends where you work. If you work in an unprofessional work environment it is always better to wait and see .I did work in one and the bosses were the ones that told me what was wrong with everyone . I didn't feel the need to share information because of that .

marsue rosa
Open at Open

Us the respect and honor we deserve for yall raping and killing our families right in front of our eyes, believe me or not I will open the portal and I am that raging bull bc my dad was a sitting bull and Ricky taught me how to rattle me cage and showed me how to open the gates to he'll, because yall have fuked with our people long enough and he knows when I had enough I take over bc I am that Go Getter raging bull, truebluehealer Redbone so I'll see yall tonight on hollow eve.....Marsue Rosa Gay

marsue rosa
Open at Open

That sounds real nice but who make sure that they are following those laws and regulations or who make sure that hospitals are I've been through five hospitals in the matter of 1 week and got toss out like I was a slave that just got free and got ownership rights for the first time and never felt so alone and scared for my life so I ran to my God uncle Mac palmer who nurse me back to health and moma blue, I told them how many times they poked me to get blood and how oscher put the heart monitor pads 2on my stomach and 2 on my arms and two on my chess like they where trying to make sure I had a heart attack bc my Ricky gay just pass of cancer and I know what fetynol patch when I feel one, my heart started racing 30 mind after they put that on me after leaving me in a room for two hours that how I know for sure yall killed my daddy Joaquin rosa Albert and Virgina Gay Rhodus ,Margaret Gay and tried to kill me but this one is for my true love Ricky Gay mother fucker you may got him the 2nd time but he gav÷me his heart mother fucker so I'm bring him back from the dead, Bc I'm still here mother fuckers he told yall I'm not going to stop tell yall all pay the toll that I and my husband family had to pay and Hailey I'm coming for you next it's Hallow eve and I'm going to be that Ragung bull the devil warned yall about yall tried to cut my leg off with out even looking at it, that's why I can walk run and fucking slide them back and forth, yall see I am that warrior princess of all tribes and my leaders haha very spoken if yall do not give me what is owed to my people and give

meena ravee

What if on an application they ask if you have a disability and you have the choice as to whether you disclose it or not, won't the employer suspect something if you refuse to answer?

Melissa Thomas

This is good information please keep sending articles on this topic so I could receive more knowledge on this subject, thank you.

Paul Hegwood

I agree with this topic please keep me up to date on employment law.

victor baca

I fully agree to this policy!