Posted August 26, 2020

Employee benefits at the Dollar Tree and Family Dollar stores

A summary of employee benefits offered by Dollar Tree and Family Dollar stores
Employee benefits at the Dollar Tree and Family Dollar stores

Dollar Tree & Family Dollar’s benefits packages are designed to provide care for their employees and their families by supporting their current and long-term health and financial goals.

Medical & health benefits

• Medical and Prescription Plans

• Dental & Vision

• Employee Assistance Program

• Virtual Medical Visits & Teledoc Appointments

• Wellness Program

• Paid Time Off including vacation and personal days to ensure the wellbeing of their employees across all levels. The companies also observe all national holidays.

Financial benefits

Retirement plan

To help prepare for life after Family Dollar & Dollar Tree, they provide outstanding 401(k) programs that are designed to help all employees achieve financial security including matched and vested dollars to maximize benefits and help plan for retirement.

Employee stock purchase plan

All associates are given the additional opportunity to invest in their futures through purchasing shares of the company stock at a discounted rate, with automatic payroll deductions.

Comments

clearly poppin

I’d like to apply asapppp

Ann Odell

I would love to to apply for a job near me

Lisa Posey

Can I apply to Dollar tree pls

rose washington

Need a job

Aleem Anthony

Dollar Tree here in Lake City pimp there workers badly! $300 dollars every two weeks for hard working stockers is bullshit!! No Benefits Period!! Supervisors/Managers that don't know nothing about running a real business! DM's Need to really do there fucking jobs, and see why all the hard workers are disappearing! Not by being fired but being Unappreciated!!! You have undeserving people in positions they really don't belong also super lazy and get more credit in hours and always leaving the job, No Clocking out but still get free time away while the real hardworkers stay and do there jobs correctly!!! Dollar Tree Owner it's time to really evaluate your team!! DM's, Supervisors, Managers because to run a successful business you must have serious people!!! Too much favoritism not enough serious business people!! Time to rite the wrong and pay attention!! People working in companies get to comfortable in there job positions and forget there job can be taken away any moment!! (Back to friends and favoritism!) Don't mix when running a business, so Dollar Tree Bosses it's time to investigate this issue and pick new hardworking supervisors/managers who respect, appreciate the business!!! No clocking in and leaving and get all free time and undeserving checks while the real hardworkers constantly get pimped!! Dollar Tree Owners tighten up for real and there's alot more!!

Susan Horning

I have applied 3 times for the Family Dollar in Williamstown, NY. I have experience and education in customer service, sales, business management. I only want to work part-time right now. I live in Williamstown so I am close to the store. I have not heard anything about my application. I know I would be a valuable team member for this Family Dollar.

Juanita Gutierrez

Looking for a job can you help me