Learn about the different benefits for Wells Fargo employees. From paid time off to health plans and perks for caregivers.
An overview of the different benefits and perks employees receive at Wells Fargo. From paid time off to health plans and perks for caregivers.
Paid time and cash savings incentives at Wells Fargo
Upon employment, employees receive two weeks of paid time off. Employees accrue additional paid time off the longer the team member remains with the company.
Employee retirement savings account: 401K
Wells Fargo offers incentives to its employees to save money for their retirement through a 401k account plan.
- Wells Fargo matches employee contributions — dollar for dollar — up to 6% of eligible pay on a quarterly basis, after one year of service
- The company may also make a discretionary profit sharing contributions to your 401(k) account based on company performance
Employees can save money on a pre-tax basis, when paying for mass transit or parking to commute for work.
Discount and savings
Special discounts are given on Wells Fargo financial products and services that are typically offered to the bank’s best customers. Wells Fargo also offers an array of discounts for its employees on auto services, insurance, entertainment, pet services, gifts and more.
Health plans at Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo offers its employees comprehensive health coverage plans - and a network of doctors and hospitals to help you and your family improve or maintain your health.
- Competitive and complete medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Preventive care services covered at 100%
- Prescription drug benefits
- Mental health and substance abuse coverage
Wherever they are on their health and well-being journey, Wells Fargo team members are supported through tools and resources so the healthy can stay healthy.
Wells Fargo parental and caregiver benefits
Wells Fargo offers paid leaves for time away from work, to care for the ones you love.
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave for a primary caregiver and up to four weeks for a parent who is not the primary caregiver to care for a new child following birth or adoption (available after one full year of service)
- One regularly scheduled work week per year of paid critical caregiving leave is available to care for a spouse, partner, parent, or child with a certified serious health condition
- Team members are also eligible for up to five days per calendar year of in-home, back-up adult care for yourself, your elderly parents or parents-in-law, an ill spouse or partner, or a child who is age 18 or older
Wells Fargo provides up to $5,000 for eligible adoption-related expenses through their Adoption Reimbursement Program
Education benefits at Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo will reimburses employees for eligible tuition expenses up to $5,000 annually
- Scholarships for dependent children - several scholarships are offered to children of team members every year — they can apply to receive awards ranging from $1,000 to $3,000