Posted August 27, 2020

Breakdown of ALDI employee benefits

A quick breakdown of benefits offered to ALDI employees
Breakdown of ALDI employee benefits

ALDI offers competitive employee benefits packages that include medical coverage, dental insurance, and 401(k) retirement plans. ALDI also provides vacation time and paid holidays for eligible workers.

A rundown of ALDI Employee benefits.

Group Health Coverage

• Medical, Dental, Vision

Retirement Savings Plan

• Pre-tax 401(K) contributions, Roth 401(K) contributions

Employer Matching Contributions

• ALDI 401K contributions dollar for dollar up to 5%

Paid Holidays

• New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.

• After completing 90 days of employment, all eligible employees will receive the paid holidays.

• Hourly employees must work their full scheduled shift the day before and after the holiday to be eligible for holiday benefits.

Additional perks for Specific ALDI Positions:

Store Management and Staff

• Start with 1 week of vacation, with the opportunity to earn two weeks after your second year.

Warehouse and Distribution Employee Benefits

• Safety bonuses for team members: Every quarter, our warehouse staff members have the opportunity to receive a 2% safety bonus.

• Flexible scheduling options

• Training with every role

Comments

Peter Bruen

The benefits are great I have experience in warehouse , inventory and customer service. My home is located in Wakefield RI What locations are you looking to staff and hours?

Jana Lamb

I will stop into store Wed. Sounds grest

Sheila Silvola

I have applied many times only to go to the store and the Manager said they are not hiring! Even though I showed the posting.

Karen Perry

Very interested have yrs of customer service. And quest relationships

sherry hutto

I have put in several applications and have tried to call the stores I applied for but the home office has taken all the phone numbers off internet and can't get through to home office to check on status of application. If I was not serious about a job I would not place on for multiple positions. I mean really seems unprofessional.

Mike Tamayo

I would say go to the store and speak to a store Manager.

Gina Villwok

Hi Gina Villwok here. Yes I’ve put in application, they want to hire me , but this crazy sponsor apps can really screw things up. I’d love to go to work in Scranton location. It says click for interview and provides nothing, just more job offers. I was ready when I went in and talked to Aimi, what to do?????? You have number to Alidi store