I came to recruiting in a rather non-traditional way. After college I worked in a variety of service-industry positions before landing a contract job as a Research Associate. I was on the phone all... show more
I came to recruiting in a rather non-traditional way. After college I worked in a variety of service-industry positions before landing a contract job as a Research Associate. I was on the phone all day talking to decision makers about how they make mission-critical business decisions and the tools and services they need to get the job done. I loved learning new things every month, but I wanted to go in-house and really work at building something. I joined Chewy.com when they came to Boston, was hired as the 40th person in their new office and left after it had grown to over 200! Now I work at Jobcase hiring engineers that work on this amazing community and platform. Always available to network and offer advice to anyone looking for an objective recruiter's perspective!
I work at Jobcase in Cambridge, MA with a focus on engineering and product positions. Have a question about Jobcase or just looking for a recruiter to bounce an idea off of? Drop me a line!
I focused on building Chewy's engineering teams in Boston with a specific focus on senior Java developers. Since joining Chewy I've sourced and hired VP and Director-level engineering leaders as well as senior individual contributors who are building, scaling and optimizing our tools and applications that help pet parents provide for the furriest members of their families. Hired as employee #40 for the Boston expansion.
Focused on market research and candidate sourcing for VP & C-level positions. Key industries: Technology, HR, Finance, and Operations.
Responsible for client-facing decks and market insight for key geographies and core competitors.
• Lead point of contact for new Research Associates during the onboarding process.
• Serve as a mentor/coach for RAs to help them with day to day project responsibilities.
• Provide support to the Staffing and Recruiting Associate in the recruitment and selection process
• Collect and synthesize market data and competitive insights from a variety of sources via telephone
conversations and interviews with industry experts, C-level, V-level decision makers, industry
associations, and regulators.
• Compile additional secondary research via case studies, 10-k filings, Gartner reports, and other industry
• Effectively communicate findings and insights to project teams in verbal and written form.
• Engaged in the writing/drafting of investment presentations and competitor profiles through slide
production and specific competitor or market case studies.
BS in English w/ a writing concentration. Studied journalism. Wrote an original play titled "Unforeseen Circumstances."
- Competitive Research
- Researched Market Trends