Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.
Investor Relations - Executive Advisor Operational Improvements
Facilitated Operational Improvements and executive consultations for:
* TMC Energy Group, LLC - Houston Texas, Humanity Online - Bellevue, Washington,
White Horse Mountain Resort, conducting strategic improvement activities treehouses, hobbit houses and wedding venues - White Horse Mountain, Washington
IS&T Conferencing Services Business Operations Lead - Aeronautics
• LM 21 Certified Black Belt with 8 years successful continuous improvement experience
• Conducted numerous LM21 Operating Excellence Structured Improvement Activities over the past 8 years across the Lockheed Martin enterprise
• Excellent presentation and communications skills
• 10 years of experience with project management
• Expert in utilizing unified communications tools
• Trained and mentored Green Belt and Black Belt applicants to LM21 Operating Excellence certification
• Developed IS&T conferencing Services operational processes for LM Aero Fort Worth, Marietta and
• Managed day-to-day Conferencing Services Business Operations/IS&T Operational Development
• Developed Conferencing Services organizational operational model
• Proficient using many LM tools, Provance, SAP, Remedy, STARS, LM People, P2P and many internally
designed systems for LM use
• Created and developed the on-line-tool, Conferencing Resource System (CRS)
• Designed and maintained the Conferencing Services Website
• Constructed the Conferencing Services three to five-year operating plan (updated annually)
• Authored all policies and concept of operations (Con-Ops) relating to the daily operations for
• Implemented a system and process to monitor conference room equipment online, for proactive
• Cost center management, annual budgetary development, accounts payable and reconciliation
• Teamed with the Preferred Products Committee for the selection of hardware and software standards
for collaborative venues (Unified Communications)
• Managed subcontracted personnel for the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Conferencing Services
• Developed and piloted WYSE Thin Client Terminals in conference rooms to access mobility and
computing devices from any conference room, hoteling station, etc.
• Managed and trained individuals and organizations to support conference room operations processes
• Maintained cost centers for conferencing services and videoconferencing operations
• Oversaw daily operations of over 900 conferencing venues
• Managed COBITS for Aeronautics IT
IS Conferencing Services Business Operations Lead - Aeronautics
Global Telecom, Inc. provides intra-state, inter-lata telecommunications services within the D/FW Metroplex, including discounted long-distance services.
I achieved a 35% savings across the Lockheed Martin enterprise in measurable labor, costs and time reduction amounting to over $22M in hard costs savings, during the first year of implementation, while the target was only a 5% reduction in costs, labor and time measurements, which totalled about $5M.
The next phase of training began with acceptance from the overall pool of applicants within each area of the Lockheed Martin enterprise. To be selected as a certified Six Sigma Black Belt applicant, one must be approved by a VP in charge of the functional area of the business enterprise. Vice President, Mark Peden suggested me as his IT black belt trainee and it had to be approved by Orlando P. Carvalho, executive VP for Aeronautics and ratified by Marillyn A. Hewson, President and CEO of Lockheed Martin. The Certified Six Sigma Black belt course was a two week training session with the top master black belts within the Lockheed Martin enterprise. The training was highly intense. We were expected to not only understand every area of process improvement, but had to prove ourselves during and after the training by mentoring green belts to certification, training the masses in white belt courses, conducting at least 10 SIAs and also mentoring other new black belts to receive their certifications. I have taught the white belt courses to over 15,000 employees, mentored over 30 Green Belts to receive their certifications and mentored 20 Black Belts to achieve their Six Sigma Black Belt certifications. This is truly my passion.
Mapping processes, reducing waste, developing improvement opportunities and creating measurements to verify results.
Lockheed Martin requires hands on opportunities to be trained and work in an environment to earn my Green belt certification. We were required to work in a support mode for Structured Improvement Activities (SIAs). This is not an academic setting with case studies to research. this is hands on experience in a fortune 100 company to support SIAs. I had to become proficient in all Microsoft tools, including MS Visio, Project, Access, Excel and of course Power Point. Once I completed these requirements, I was asked to submit my request for Black Belt training and certification. Out of 1400 applicants, I was chosen.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Suite