Hi, my name is Phyo Thant. I loved visual art designs since my childhood. I also enjoyed drawing and browsing through digital art galleries during my free time too. Comic illustrations and fantasy... show more
Hi, my name is Phyo Thant. I loved visual art designs since my childhood. I also enjoyed drawing and browsing through digital art galleries during my free time too. Comic illustrations and fantasy characters like Marvel heroes, and Street-fighters were my favorite. After graduated, I went to Purdue polytechnics to follow my passion. I graduated from Purdue last December with Bachelor of Science. I majored in animation but I also enjoy studying other aspects of graphic design. From Purdue Polytechnic I acquired proficiency in 3d Modeling, illustration, digital graphic design. The most important thing I learned from my experience is when we are designing something, we couldn't assume our time was wasted. In fact, creativity is the residue of the time wasted (Albert Einstein). I wish I can work in the field I'm interested in upon graduating. In the future, I hope I can design something for you.
- 3d Modeling
- Character Rigging
- Character Animation
- Digital Illustration
- Logo Design
- Flyer and Phemplet Design
- Ad photoshop
- Ad Illustrator
- Ad Indesign
- Ad After Affect
Volunteered with a team at Salvation Army shelter and food distribution center.
Cleaned food pantry room; Organized donated food supplies in the distribution center.
Volunteered in After-school program of Lafayette Urban Ministry.
Helping children with their homework.
All my selection of samples and projects I've done in Purdue can be found here
Get to know me on the LinkedIn.
Graphic Design Projects
3d Robot L3-NN1, Purdue University January - April 2014
• Modeled a 3d Robot “L3-NN1” in Maya 2017
• Composited a short animation film “The Cargo.”
Atop the mountain, Purdue University January - August 2016
• Developed a 3d model for 3-minutes long movie “Atop the Mountain”.
• Textured the model in Adobe Photoshop.
• Animated and rendered All scenes in Maya 2017.
Allegient’s Goal Management System, Purdue University August - December 2016
• Collaborated with a UX designer and web developers in a front-end development
• Learned new technologies along the development process
• Synthesized with familiar skills to tackled unfamiliar problems.