•Established a realistic control budget from the commercial budget submitted during the bid
• Carried out trend analysis on project actuals, current commitment and utilized the information
in producing realistic estimate-to-complete.
• Monitored closely all approved variations on purchase orders. Actively involved in the change management process.
Ensured that management was properly guided on impact of approved change orders on
overall project budget.
• Ensured all monthly accruals were done using information from SAP to give a true picture of
organization’s financial obligations per time on the project.
• Coordinated and developed annual spend projections/cash flow analysis and forecast for each
quarter of project year.
•Generated WBS (Work breakdown Structure) and CBS (Cost breakdown structure) using the
project SOW (Scope of Work).
• Generated realistic Level 2 and Level 3 project schedules, resource loaded and updated
• Developed the project controls plan and progress measurement systems (PMS) such as the SCurves,
• Applied Critical Path Method on schedule which prevented unnecessary slippages during the
project execution phase.
• Prepared and analyzed cost reports and project status reports. Collaborated with team
members in highlighting areas overdue and other issues arising that aided in completing
major project activities ahead of schedule planned date.
• Served as the focal person in charge of all project’s trend alerts – creating, vetting and