Input daily schedules and appointed associates to weekly tasks for successful sales goals.
* Managed Garden, Celebrations, Seasonal, Dryfoods, Grocery departments to a successful outcome.
* Reduced theft and managed growth to over 20% of yearly quota for 2 out of 3 years
* Stocked and managed inventory flow for seasonal items into store and led sales in Garden department for all 3 years.( Was the example for the entire western division and had all divisional personnel tour my department for new and innovative ways of merchandising.)
* Received and processed all inbound/outbound freight.
* Processed hazardous materials and trained associates on proper disposal.
* Managed various vendors and introduced new product for growth to maximize sales.
Managed numerous departments; Garden, Electrical, Pro Desk, Lumber
* Maintained balance in a high paced work environment
* Managed P effectively through problem solving with subordinates
* Certified lift truck trainee for store; forklift, electrical pallet jack, order picker, reach
* Oversaw ordering process to completion
* Handled Hazardous Material safely and responsibly
* Stocking and managing warehouse operations
* Shipping and receiving of merchandise
* Brought merchandise to jobsite to ensure customer satisfaction
* Coordinated associates schedule for shifts and looked over for quality and adherence
* Asset protection
Oversaw flight plan processing by entering flight routes into FAA computer for ATC to monitor
* Dispatched Search and Crash/Fire/Rescue missions from Yuma to Miramar
* Maintained airfield operations in liaison with air traffic controller