My name is Justin Lee and I graduated from Bloomsburg University of PA with a Bachelor of Science degree in Digital Forensics. I am looking to get a foot in the door in cyber security or computer... show more
My name is Justin Lee and I graduated from Bloomsburg University of PA with a Bachelor of Science degree in Digital Forensics. I am looking to get a foot in the door in cyber security or computer forensics.
Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Maintain system operational, configuration, or other application procedures.
• Monitor and provide ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server
resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying
completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform regular security integrity to identify any possible intrusions.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
• Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per management and/or client request.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
• Supervised and performed PC support for employees of North America Headquarter in New Jersey including all executives with basic care, service, support of computers and notebooks
• Provided Software and Hardware Support of end-user by phone, remote session, and hands on remedial action
• Assisted in manufacturing and facility technical PC support by gathering end user requirements and creating custom enhancement to meet their business needs.
• Provided and resolved day-to-day basic Active Directory, Sharing and Network Server Support
• Used Symantec Ghost Image system to facilitate rapid deployment of computers and notebooks Removed software, monitor license usage
• Performed System Administrative functions such as basic diagnostic, resetting passwords, creating user defined field, file servers, printer servers and corporate anti-virus compliance service and resource management
• Provided end-user and desktop support to internal and field operation staff for cellular wireless application and operating system platforms
• Computer and equipment setup for field employees including hardware and software upgrade as necessary
• Troubleshooting hardware PC sub-components by disassembling parts of the computer and running diagnostic test.
• Built, assembled and configured parts of computer back together for use in the company production environment
• Configured hard disks indexes and created partitions by performing disk format.
• Assisted IT Manager with organizing computer peripherals and detecting defects or damages in the field and software license