Train and develop new associates on POS to achieve maximum sales goal.
* Conduct inventory to minimize shrink through daily cycle counting.
* Open and closing of the store and making daily deposits.
* Ensured our customers are treated with respect and professionalism while providing outstanding customer service.
* Successfully increased profit by +30% in second quarter resulting in Manager of the Quarter.
I implemented a shrink and inventory system that reduced our shrink budget from1.85% to 0.74% in a six month
period. This system is currently in company standards.
* Increase profit through effective sales training and troubleshooting nonproductive inventory.
* Served as training coach and mentor to manager trainees.
* Promoted from Head Team Leader to Assistant Store / Zone Manager in nine months under a new Store Manager.
* Successfully managed a staff of 18 team members and there department managers and team leaders.
* Maintained accountability for store associates by enforcing company policy and procedures, while executing
disciplinary actions when warranted.
* Provide World Class customer service.
I prioritized task, organized and coordinated activities with a team of 16 men and women to go over our game plan to
achieve our set goal or to meet a specific deadline.
*Holding team members accountable for their own actions by using corrective actions.
Supervised a crew of eight that was assigned to specific department ensuring that freight was being stocked, properly
put in its overhead sections. I instructed to work as a team to complete tasks in a timely manner.
My departments were the paint/ home decor and flooring .My duties consist of inventory management, purchasing
shrink control, training and customer service. I was in charge of a crew of six that were cross- trained to cover any
I made daily walks to ensure I had enough stock to service our customers. I held morning meetings to set sales
goals. I held all team members accountable for their actions to achieve and exceed our target sales goal.
I was awarded the Ambassador of Courtesy Award, presented by the Las Vegas Chambers of Commerce in 1995.