Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.
Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Supervise Admin Floor/ work operation.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
while reducing errors in the data entry process.
- Research employment and community service opportunities for participants
- Maintain paper and electronic files on participants.
- Attend court team meetings and required training.
- Train new employees on entering cases and financial penalties, understanding State and
company policies and procedures.
- Review arrests daily for possible court candidates.
- Interview, screen, and gather demographic information on offenders whose charges
qualify for the court program.
- Explain in detail court program to interested offenders or referring agency.
- Coordinate office procedures.
- Enter offender's personal, sentencing and other sensitive information into the State
databases Scribe GA ReEntry Portal.
- Answering high volume phone systems.
- Process Court and State probation costs, fines, fees, and restitution.
- Verify documentation for completion and accuracy.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating
needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries.
- Evaluate and process complex criminal information and recommend appropriate action.
- Conduct legal research, organize and prioritize work.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, faxing, scanning, e-filing, and copying etc.
- Prepare correspondences, letters, faxes and memos.
- Prepare and present written and oral communication/reports.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other state, federal and
county personnel, officials, and the general public.
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail.
- Perform quality control measures/ audits to ensure data is accurate and meets program
- Assist Manager in conducting internal investigations and review case for accuracy.
- Use proper communication and interpersonal techniques to interact with coworkers, and
supervisors, sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
- Notarize warrants and other depositions.
- Participate in professional learning sessions where expected and/or required.
- Investigate, complete, and upload depositions/indictments and any other pertinent
- Perform e-filing on a daily basis and Computerized Criminal History(CCH) checks via
- GCIC/NCIC databases when required.
Promoted good public relations through courteous, helpful and professional contact with
residents and subordinates as well as other staff.
- Human resources-collecting and analyzing information on subordinates.
- Identified/ clarified potential and existing problems among officers and sergeants.
- Evaluated potential solutions, implemented solutions; provided coaching and counseling
for officers and offenders.
- Provided appropriate assistance to subordinates and other staff members in an expedient
and professional manner.
- Project management.
- Assured that officers stayed in compliance with policy, procedures and code of conduct.
- Ensured that time sheets were correctly completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Conducted internal and external investigation.
- Prioritize work assignments, evaluated employee performance and skill development.
- Made hiring or termination decisions/ recommendations and administered disciplinary
action as required; conducted correctional officer performance assessment reviews.
- Ensured all post assignments are covered.
- Managed written reports of daily activities and maintains logbooks.
- Defused disruptive behavior by verbal interventions and controls disruptive behavior by
appropriate verbal orders and/or appropriate use of physical force if needed.
- Searched inmates, by pat or strip method, to detect and confiscate contraband.
- Searched cells or living quarters, recreational areas, visiting areas and other areas in
buildings or on the grounds for contraband and unapproved items.
- Searched the perimeter of an area by making checks on to ensure there are no security
- Aided in rehabilitation and counseling of offenders; both formal and informal situations.
- Enforced proper work procedures, habits and safety regulations.
- Investigated inmate/resident grievances and participated in disciplinary hearings.