Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.
Cut and trim hair according to clients' instructions or current hairstyles, using clippers, combs, handheld
*Clean work areas and sterilize scissors, combs, clippers, other instruments and facilities.
*Question patrons regarding desired services and haircut styles.
*Record services provided on cashiers' tickets and receive payment from customers.
*Perform clerical and administrative duties such as keeping records, paying bills, and hiring and
*Supervise service workers.
*Order materials, supplies, or equipment.
*Curl, color, or straighten hair, using special chemical solutions and equipment.
*Apply solutions to hair for therapeutic or cosmetic purposes.
*Stay informed of the latest styles and hair care techniques.
*Suggest/provide treatments to alleviate hair problems.
*Recommend and sell lotions, tonics, or other cosmetic supplies
Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays
* Assessing customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
* Keeping the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times
* Interact with customers; take orders for drinks and snacks
* Plan and present bar menu
* Serve snacks and drinks to the customer
* Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products
* Playing all genre of good music for customers' listening plessure