I'm an educator who's been overseas for the last 6 years. In that time I've moved more to training teachers and working with data analysis. Utilizing the tools of SQL and Python are some of the... show more
I'm an educator who's been overseas for the last 6 years. In that time I've moved more to training teachers and working with data analysis. Utilizing the tools of SQL and Python are some of the skills I've developed over the last few years.
Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.
Utilize data visualization to make sense of the data presented
* Work with GitHub for open source and other development projects
* Work with clients to produce quality writing for websites, small businesses, resumes, etc.
* Work with clients to identify grammar, spelling and other editing errors in writing samples.
Training teachers in professional development and student teachers in inclusion, leadership, data analysis
* Worked with co-teachers to integrate Arabic, Chinese and English language into all aspects of subject areas.
* Helped to open a new school that includes a trilingual classroom setting.
* Responsible for implementing lesson plans and assessments for all students in classroom.
* Adjusting curriculum and designing new curriculum to match student needs.
* Providing parent training to encourage student success.
* Training of teachers in order to improve skills in classroom management, curriculum, and assessment.
* Identify weaknesses in training and provide more relevant training.
* School Improvement Teams to increase the quality of teaching and learning in the education setting.
* School Improvement Team to work with the Special Education Needs team.