As a dedicated and hardworking operations professional with strong transportation management skills and a track record of successful operations, coaching, and employee supervision, I've found my... show more
As a dedicated and hardworking operations professional with strong transportation management skills and a track record of successful operations, coaching, and employee supervision, I've found my greatest satisfaction in managing operations for multiple-vehicle fleets, building strong client relationships along the way. My most recent position I was responsible for 33+ armored and ATM routes with 105+ hourly driver and messengers. For the past 15 years, I've worked in security and transportation, regularly assuming supervisory duties in the absence of the terminal manager or terminal assistant manager. I look forward to applying my skills and knowledge to new challenges!
Provides first line supervision to Route Logistics team members at the Orlando location
* Ensures route logistics efficiency through appropriate interaction with market employees and route analysis
* Maintains safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring that all Route Logistics employees work and return home safely
* Leverages systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in cost, quality and efficiency
* Maintains and provides quality customer service
* Secures inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures. Proactively reduces risk exposure and ensures implementation of measures to reduce work's compensation injury costs and security losses within the market
* Establishes and maintains accountability on the front line of the market. Maintains positive Employee Relations and work environment. Creates a cooperative team atmosphere of employee engagement. Schedules and develops staff
* Maintains the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards both on an internal and external basis. Maintains high ethical standards and protects the Brink's reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations
Oversee delivery of a minimum of 26 Trader Joe's locations in SC, NC, and VA utilizing company and independent contracted drivers as well as outside paid transportation when needed. 50+ company drivers and 50+ independent contractors
*Monitor and track all outbound and inbound deliveries to WCD customers and 3rd party back haul vendors.
*Ensure all company policies and procedures are being followed by coordinators and drivers. Issue discipline notices when needed.
*Daily activities include: Driver Payroll, hourly updates to customer of deliveries, nightly trailer lists for loading of dry/frozen and fresh deliveries, ensure revenue is entered correctly, constant updates to tractor/trailer maintenance schedule.
Oversee collection efforts in excess of $100Mannual property management accounts for greater NYC, NJ, and Philadelphia territory. Design routes as needed.
*Ensure proper collection and processing of currency and coin, collaborating with property managers to adhere to regulatory requirements.
*Prepare daily balance sheets and complete monthly salting of collectors (black light inked coins into locations and returns to branches of origin). Participate in bi-annual internal audits.
*Supervise 25-30 collectors and counters, collaborating with service managers and technicians to resolve all collection issues promptly and courteously.
Led daily operations for one of Garda's top 10 largest branches, including more than 27 armored routes, six ATM routes, and six deposit pull routes.
*Supervised 150 full and part-time employees in the Trucking, Currency Vault Services, and Coin departments, processing more than $10M cash operations daily.
*Improved transportation operations processes, reducing overtime by 50% through improved route management and employee utilization. Streamlined internal workflow, improving controls and processing of inbound and outbound operations.
*Conducted internal investigations resulting in the recovery of more than $100K.
Simplified route management processes, improving delivery and pick-up times for financial instruments from banking, retail, and commercial entities.
*Managed more than 26 armored vehicles on a daily basis, ensuring safe operation and responding to roadside emergencies. Opened and closed armored terminal building.Regularly assumed supervisory duties in absence of terminal manager or terminal assistant manager.
*Prepared documentation, including daily reconciliation reports and daily route reports.
*Provided outstanding customer support, responding quickly and diplomatically to client concerns to ensure superior service and satisfaction. Conducted investigations tracing lost or misplaced currency
Basic Law Enforcement
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Mappoint
AOH is a non profit Irish/Catholic fraternity.