Entry level Research Assistant and Assistant Librarian with a bachelor's degree in geosciences. Will be pursuing any license or certification if required.
1) Weekly organization and shelving of 100+ books through application of the Dewey Decimal System.
2) Occasional advising of guests and students.
1) Reduced mass of the nano-satellite chassis through implementation of a unique truss design.
2) Published and presented 3 different poster projects at 3 different research symposiums.
3) Designed and assembled the 1st nano-satellite produced in WA state featuring 2 novel technologies.
4) Briefly mentored 5 pre-engineering students on troubleshooting SolidWorks efficiently and archived weekly updates.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Geology
- Technical Presentations
- Publishing and Technical Writing
- Architectural Design Proposals
Development of miniature satellites is presently of strong interest to university, government, and private industry companies as spacecraft designs are currently trending towards compact, inexpensive, and low power options. A small, lightweight propulsion source is required to enhance the capabilities of these satellites as well as increase their flight duration.
Portfolio of past projects using SolidWorks. Some of them were submitted for extra credit while a handful were created just for fun. Would be happy to modify or redo them if offered a position related to CAD modelling or given a FREE license for another 3D CAD software.
Association of Environmental & Engineering Geology, 2/2016 - Present