Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.
1. Subject-Teacher/High School Assistant Supervisory roles
2. Pentecostal church teacher of the word of God
1. Preparation of notes of lesson and lesson notes.
2. Practical delivery of the lessons in the class to the students.
3. Giving the students the notes of lesson in the class as a follow up of lessons' delivery.
4. Updating registers, diaries and log book.
5. Disciplinary measures on erring students.
6. Assisting the supervisor in some clerical duties.
7. Conducting continuous assessment tests for the students.
8. Primary school classroom teacher.
9. Central organizer of intramural and extramural sports programs.
10. Preparation of monthly emoluments for primary school teachers.
Taught In Many Primary And Secondary (High) Schools Under Bendel State Ministry of Education and Post-Primary Education Board, Benin-City, Nigeria, from 1976 to date.
Cumulative Experience in primary/high school teaching as stated belowMy Responsibilities During The Stated Years:
*Classroom Teacher in charge of class register, schemes of work, lesson notes and notes of lessons.
*Supervision of pupil's class work, assessments and compilation of score-cards.
*Preparation of primary school staff monthly emoluments schedule.
iv. Central organizer of intramural school sports and extramural competitions.
*Preparation of lesson notes and notes of lessons for different high school classes assigned for PHE and Mathematics.
*Delivery of the prepared lesson notes and notes of lessons for both subjects in the different classes assigned.
*Updating diaries with the schemes of work taken from WAEC syllabus.
*Delivery of tests and examinations, collation of scores for each subject and preparation of students' general score-cards/assessment sheets.
*Preparing/engaging students in practical lessons and extramural competitions.
*Participating in seminars/induction courses for personal updating/upgrading.
*PHE Lecturer in the PHE department of Advanced Teacher's College(ATC), Bauchi, Bauchi State, Nigeria.1983 to 1984 during NYSC Primary Assignment period.
*Lectured NCE students in different courses in PHE and tested them too.
*Submitted continuous assessment scores of the NCE students to ATC examinations department for compilation of assessment score cards.Many of my former students took up PHE pedagogy while others took up the medical/paramedical professions as careers, due to the initial interest/motivation generated in them through my mentorship.
*Established three existing branches of Ministry Of Perfection Church from the beginning.
*Many church members in the branches were I officiated who were initially trained in my branch are now full-fledged pastors handling other branches under the same church as branch pastors also.
*Many of my former secondary (high) school students are now coaches of different sports and medical personnel's.