Detail-oriented Online Transcriber seeking data entry/office administration/it/web development positions in Chicago. Worked as a Data Entry Specialist at Carleton College Career Center performing... show more
Detail-oriented Online Transcriber seeking data entry/office administration/it/web development positions in Chicago. Worked as a Data Entry Specialist at Carleton College Career Center performing both data entry and administrative duties, such as copying, filing, inputting data into Excel, monitoring company's email, and interacting with internal and external personnel.
Rev.com, San Francisco, CA
General Transcriber (Online), 11/2018 – Present
• Maintained over a 95% accuracy rate and approximately a 60WPM typing speed to increase company efficiency by 10% and ensure high-quality work for clients.
• Convert audio files into written records for clients from around the world. Most files are in English, but some clients have an accent or speak other languages.
• Research unknown words or phrases file to ensure typing accuracy and high-quality work for each client. Fulfill the requirements and needs of each client (i.e verbatim transcription or non-verbatim transcription).
• Upheld all confidential information from each work in respect of each client.
Carleton College Career Center, Northfield, MN
Data Entry Specialist, 09/2016 - 11/2018
• Increase student awareness of jobs and Career Center resources by 10% each month through various methods, such as speaking with students, designing posters on Microsoft PowerPoint, and inputting all data (student participation and student appointments) into Excel spreadsheets.
• Communicate with internal and external personnel to research and post jobs for students and alumni. Input each job into The Tunnel, the company’s job posting website, to ensure students efficiently transition from college to a fast-spaced working environment.
• Work both independently and collaboratively with staff on data projects and events to spread student awareness of Career Center resources and provide jobs to approximately 2,000 students on campus.
• Perform tasks as needed, increasing the company’s efficiency by 15% and saving 10hrs of work per week. Tasks include filing, copying, scheduling events, designing presentations, proofread documents, and handling various office equipment.
• Upheld all confidential information pertaining to students, alumni staff to ensure internet security for the company and for clients and customers (students, alumni, hiring managers, and recruiters).
• Maintain cleanliness in one residential building during the week and several on the weekend. This would include trashing, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning toilets.
• Provide physical labor consisting of crouching, standing for long periods of time, lifting and moving heavy equipment between 25 and 50lbs, going up and down stairs and walking long distances in sun, rain and snow.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- Attention to Detail
- Office Support
- Administrative Support
View Angelica Hoskins' profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Angelica has 2 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Angelica's connections and jobs at similar companies.
● Specialities: Data Entry | Office Support | Administrative Support | Email Management | Database Management
● Systems: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) | Gmail | Salesforce | Quickbooks