I am a great worker who is organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task well. I am a very friendly person and love to help out.
For the gift Card, I can stop crying that was so nice. The nicest thing that anyone has done for me, i can't stop crying tears of appreciation. Thanks so much Alyssa. You are so nice and sweet. I...
Hello, I want to thank Alyssa for her accomplishments and her help with my situation. God will bless you!! Cherry Wood: originally from Panama City, FL. Stuck in Indiana!! I graduated from UMC in...
I have been following you for a couple of weeks. You seem to recognize when someone needs an encouraging word and helpful advice. Thank God you are on the team! Unfortunately my message box is...
Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.Give a praise
• Responded to 50-100 posts per day regarding job help, advice, and other questions members had.
• Reviewed 100-300 tickets per day of submitted reviews and community member praises – approved or rejected as needed.
• Found candidates for Jobcaser of the Day based on community involvement and profile, then reach out to each candidate.
• Helped to drive activity to community by evaluating content and writing new content based on the findings.
• Assisted client in scheduling conference rooms, including moving meetings around as necessary, as well as assisting with any questions concerning the conference rooms.
• Managed conference rooms to make sure they were presentable for client including set up of tables/chairs, and cleanliness of rooms.
• Gathered reports of conference room usage of meetings that were scheduled and whether or not they were attended.
• Troubleshoot any issues client had with room reservation system, and direct to correct point of contact if unable to assist.
• Managed conference room hotline phone and sent assistance to rooms as needed.
La Traviata as Alyssa Koogler
• Proofread website to get ready for release including making sure all links worked, layout was correct, and everything matched to original website – entered all information into Excel documents.
• Helped with other projects as needed from Production Manager
• Answered phone calls and directed to necessary personnel, as well as greeting guests upon arrival and notifying personnel of arrival.
• Managed clerical needs such as distributing mail and preparing checks to be mailed.
• Cared for baby girl (7 months old at start, 9/13-6/14) and baby boy (7/14-8/14)
• Organized play dates and activities at museums, parks, library, etc., for child to take part in.
• Organized nap and feeding schedules for baby.
• Helped with household duties such as dishes, laundry, cooking, etc
• Managed register and customer orders.
• Organized pastry display, brewed coffee and teas as needed.
• Restocked, organized, and cleaned supply and front customer areas.
• Gathered and washed dishes, as well as cleaned other areas as necessary.
• Managed closing duties of other employees and locked up café at end of day.
• Assist barista during high volume times to keep order wait times down.