Hi! I am one of the software developers at Jobcase, Inc. I work hard everyday to improve our products so that members of the Jobcase community can more easily connect with each other and find new... show more
Hi! I am one of the software developers at Jobcase, Inc. I work hard everyday to improve our products so that members of the Jobcase community can more easily connect with each other and find new job / career opportunities.
Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.
Helping to make Jobcase better for you!
- Primarily worked on building web services using Ruby on Rails and Spring Boot.
- Built example clients, test suites and development infrastructure for most projects.
- Gained expertise of supporting technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, JPA, Docker, Jenkins and Cucumber.
- Learned a lot about healthcare specific technologies such as Epic, Cerner, HL7 and Mirth.
- Helped maintain and support production deployments.
- Was involved in designing the system architecture for a few new applications.
- Was heavily involved in creating and prioritizing the backlog for several projects.
- Gained experience working with larger teams and eliminating the "bus" factor.
- Consistently worked with other divisions such as product owners and QA to review requirements, tests and code.
- Developed an understanding of the healthcare domain and the role that technology plays in it.
- Recieved a promotion (Associate → Intermediate) after 1 year.
- Built out features for the primary Ruby on Rails application.
- Contributed to and refactored the sizable Cucumber test suite.
- Maintained and debugged the production deployment and database.
- Provided infrastructure (through Google Analytics) for our data analysts.
- Was involved in the planning and design of the company's website and application.
- Was often given the chance to take the lead on small projects.
- Gained experience working with a small and partially remote team.
- Worked for/with the sales, data and management teams directly.
Specialization in Software Engineering
Minor in Computer Science
Adam Rosini, software developer.