ALTA IT Services is seeking an Automation Tester/SDET to join our direct client on a long term contrac...
ALTA IT Services is seeking an Automation Tester/SDET to join our direct client on a long term contract basis. We are looking for candidates with a strong healthcare background, specifically with claims projects.
Reston, VA (currently remote)
12+ month contract
W2 or C2C
Accountable for creating, coding and keying accurate and thorough test plans and test cases with pre-determined results. Executes tests and reviews test data within specified scheduled dates.
Accountable for analyzing test and operational problems to determine presence and scope of potential code defects. Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process. Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
Develop and maintain business and technical knowledge through classroom training, testing workshops, reading, and research, etc. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of testing tools. Expand business knowledge of product benefits, corporate policies, division and department goals and department procedures.
Accountable for reviewing and analyzing business and system requirements and specifications for system programs and modules.
Coordinates with customers to resolve issues. Verify satisfaction of internal and external customer requests and obtain information to create test data.
Participates in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, Software Process Improvement, JAD sessions etc.)
5-8 Years Experience
• Strong Automation experience using Selenium and Cucumber BDD
• Java experience
• Must demonstrate solid knowledge of Health Care Claims processing.
• Must have knowledge and experience in testing and development life cycle methodologies.
• Experience in testing web based applications.
• Experience in Claims processing and must be familiar with claims processing in healthcare industry. It will be a plus if they have knowledge of Enrolment processing.
• Experience processing claims using the 837 Institutional and Professional HIPAA Transaction.
• Experience in manual and automated testing using Selenium Java
• Experience using JIRA and/or an equivalent tool.
• Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
ALTA IT Services, is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, specializing in Agile Transformation Services, Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, and Data & Advanced Analytics. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.