Part Time Receptionist
King Buick GMC is seeking a customer facing part-time Receptionist to work wi...
Part Time Receptionist
King Buick GMC is seeking a customer facing part-time Receptionist to work with our team and large customer base. King Buick GMC has been in business since 1926 and we are the #1 Buick GMC dealership in the state of Maryland. One of our biggest assets is our great ownership and family culture. Every employee of King Buick GMC is considered part of our family and we are always looking to add more members to our family. We are currently hiring furing COVID-19 and are taking neccessary safety precautions to keep our employees safe. Come join our team!
This position is part-time, 20 hours per week.
* Meet and greet customers in a professional manner
* Operate switchboard telephone system
* Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
* Take thorough messages, indicating the callers first and last name, company name if applicable, the time and the message the caller wishes to leave
* Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires
* Assist the General Manager with various clerical duties as needed
* Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
* Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair orders and verify against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift.
* Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise and take or refer the complaining customer to the appropriate individual for further communication.
* Demonstrated superior customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and handle several phone calls at once
* Must have at least a high school diploma/GED
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Must have dealership and/or recent retail receptionist experience
* Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.