Conill has an exciting freelance opportunity for a motivated Senior Account Execu...
Conill has an exciting freelance opportunity for a motivated Senior Account Executive. This position is temporarily working remotely due to pandemic. Will require to work from the office upon our return.
Who are we? We are a creative and solutions company that expands the limits of what's possible for our clients. We do this by delivering creative solutions rooted in diversity of thought and identity. YOUR identity! We are cultural experts that understand the power of identity in shaping people's decisions. Conill is on the lookout for forward thinkers, innovators, doers. Does it sound like you? Read on some more.
Founded in 1968 as the nation's first Latino marketing agency, Conill is currently among the most highly awarded multicultural agencies in the U.S. It has been recognized in Advertising Age's annual Agency A-List Report in seven of the past nine years, including Multicultural Agency of the Year honors in 2011 and 2007.
THE DURATION OF THIS ROLE IS: 40 hours/week Starting ASAP- 2-3 months of duration (Flexible on end date)
WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE DOPE: Our client is looking for new and innovating ideas to make a difference in the social space, you could be part of this plus you get to work with people from around the world with very interesting backgrounds.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
3-5+ years' agency experience
Strong digital/social experience preferred
Portfolio with 360 campaigns is a plus.
The Sr. Account Executive (AE) oversees all aspects of social media, print, broadcast and collateral projects. Responsibilities include maintaining relations with multiple clients and supervising the execution of multiple advertising and collateral projects from concept to completion. Typically there are various projects with tight deadlines simultaneously. Works with all departments in the agency and must be able to work in a fast paced atmosphere. He/she embraces the Conill spirit of One Team, One Dream, Nothing is Impossible. Bilingual English/Spanish required.
* Builds rapport and credibility to comfortably engage in frequent contact and build a solid relationship with clients and partner agencies.
* Remains actively involved in "day-to-day" client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, media and creative projects.
* Manages client expectations regarding budget, scope of work, timing, schedules and process.
* Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders and any other documents and deliverables as required.
* Works with account team in coordinating, preparing and producing deliverables and items for client presentations; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production.
* Monitors and shares competitive activity, market data and marketing updates.
* In absence of a senior management group, field's requests from client to obtain and document requested modifications to work in progress
* Work closely with strategic planners and media developing integrated marketing plans.
* Oversee and maintain budgets for all accounts.
* Supervises Account Coordinator.
* Assigns work to the Account Coordinator. Although there are always on-going projects, the AC checks in a daily basis to assist on more immediate projects. The AC is responsible for his/her projects, but the Sr AE and Account Director should review all outgoing documents first when necessary.
* The Account Director is kept in the loop daily on all projects but gives the Sr. AE full responsibility on his/her projects. The Account Director is involved on larger projects.
* Rapid pace responding to staff and client requests while maintaining deadlines is required. The ability to be able to organize agency efforts quickly is crucial. Depending on the client, the turn-around time is much quicker than a typical project. Must be able to prioritize.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Has excellent organization and time management skills. Has the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task with attention to detail.
* Is digitally savvy. Can think holistically. Is in touch with the consumer's world, insights and trends.
* Knowledge of social media and social media advertising
* Communicates clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity. Can effectively and with confidence present information in one-on-one and group situations to colleagues.
* Is a team player and encourages collaboration. Brings energy to all areas of work
* Minimum of 3-5 years of advertising account management experience required, with proven experience on retail and/or fast paced accounts, and in working with partner agencies and directly with clients.
* Hispanic market experience strongly preferred.
* Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.