Hiring with UPS! Complete your application prior to the event!
90 Brick Kiln Road
- Package Handler
- Package Delivery Driver
Why This is an Awesome Opportunity
Find out what you’ll become as a Package Handler at UPS. In this fast-paced warehouse job, you’ll lift, lower and slide packages up to 70 lbs. You’ll typically work 3 ½ - 4 hour shifts, approximately 17 ½ - 20 hours per week in this part-time or seasonal role. As part of the UPS team, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package. Take the next step on your career journey as a Package Handler/Warehouse Worker at UPS.
90 Brick Kiln Road, Chelmsford, MA
- The Preload package handler shift is 4am to 9am, but due to the CoVid-19 pandemic, the hours have increased to 3am to 9:30am temporarily
- The Day Sort package handler shift is 11 am to 5 pm Sunday thru Thursday
- The night sort package handler shift is Mon night thru Friday night approximately 11 pm – 3 am
- Casual Package Car Driver is a seasonal position Tues thru Sat. Approximate 9am start time to approximately 7-8pm
Pay & Benefits
$14/hour paid weekly to package handlers
Competitive Pay for delivery drivers
- Weekly pay
- Consistent scheduling
- Career growth & mobility
- Medical, dental, and vision after one year
- weekly bonuses for working Sundays
This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs.
Please apply in advance of attending the event.