Amazon Delivery Service Partners Hiring Event
This event will be held virtually via Amazon Chime. Please do not arrive onsite as you may be turned away.
· You do not have to be in any specific location to attend this event but make sure you follow the steps below to download the Amazon Chime app (available on both desktop and mobile devices), ensure that the system works, and of course, be prepared to join in at your scheduled event time. Use of video is highly encouraged.
· 24 to 48 hours prior to your event you will receive your Chime meeting ID via email from one of our DSP representatives (this may be a gmail or similar email address). Please look for an email titled “Your Amazon Contracted Delivery Driver Interview” for the meeting ID and be prepared to join the meeting at your scheduled time.
If you are unfamiliar with Amazon Chime, please utilize the guides below:
To download Amazon Chime: https://chime.aws/download/
Amazon Chime User Guide: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/chime/latest/ug/chime-ug.pdf
Amazon Chime Training: https://chime.aws
You can also attend this meeting via Amazon Chime as a guest user by following the steps below:
- Download Amazon Chime
- Select Join a meeting without an account
- Enter the personal meeting ID when prompted
- Enter your name so it appears in the meeting roster when prompted
- The next page will confirm the meeting you are about to join. Select “Join Meeting”
- Select your audio source “Use My Audio”
- Once you have joined the meeting use the column at the top to mute/ unmute, share video or leave meeting as shown to the right. The share screen and more tabs will not be needed during this meeting.