1PM - 6PM EDT
1000 Prince Georges Blvd, Upper Marlboro, MD
Amazon Delivery Service Partners are seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Contracted Delivery Associate / Driver positions! No experience needed!
Apply today to schedule your in-person interview with Amazon Delivery Service Partners. We're making on the spot job offers! (All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.)
Please join us virtually for this hiring event using Amazon Chime. Instructions below.
Compensation - $16/hour
• Employee benefits available
• Community interaction
• Every day is fun and different
You do not have to be in any specific location to attend this event but make sure you follow the steps below to download the Amazon Chime app (available on both desktop and mobile devices), ensure that the system works, and of course, be prepared to join in at your scheduled event time. Use of video is highly encouraged.
· 24 to 48 hours prior to your event you will receive your Chime meeting ID via email from one of our DSP representatives (this may be a gmail or similar email address). Please look for an email titled “Your Amazon Contracted Delivery Driver Interview” for the meeting ID and be prepared to join the meeting at your scheduled time.
If you are unfamiliar with Amazon Chime, please utilize the guides below:
To download Amazon Chime: https://chime.aws/download/
Amazon Chime User Guide: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/chime/latest/ug/chime-ug.pdf
Amazon Chime Training: https://chime.aws
You can also attend this meeting via Amazon Chime as a guest user by following the steps below:
Download Amazon Chime
Select Join a meeting without an account
Enter the personal meeting ID when prompted
Enter your name so it appears in the meeting roster when prompted
The next page will confirm the meeting you are about to join. Select “Join Meeting”
Select your audio source “Use My Audio”
Once you have joined the meeting use the column at the top to mute/ unmute, share video or leave meeting as shown to the right. The share screen and more tabs will not be needed during this meeting.
Delivery Associates / Drivers must meet the following requirements: • Must be at least 21+ years old
• Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment
• Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less
• Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must consent to a drug screening
• Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers