#SanFrancisco officials have announced that they are eligible to move businesses into the yellow tier this week, meaning:
- Gyms can increase capacity from 25% to 50%. They can also reopen saunas, spas and steam rooms.
- Wineries, breweries and distilleries can boost indoor capacity to 50% or 200 people, whichever number is fewer.
- Bars that don't serve food can reopen indoors at 25% capacity. Group sizes will be limited to eight per table. In the orange tier, they were only allowed to reopen outdoors.
- Indoor restaurants are no longer required to limit parties to three households. Up to eight diners are allowed per table.
- Live performances like concerts and plays can also increase audience capacity to 67% outdoors. At indoor performance venues, capacity can expand to 50%.
- Museums, zoos and aquariums no longer have a 50% capacity limit. They still need to follow COVID-19 safety precautions like mandatory face coverings.
- Family entertainment centers like arcades, ice skating, roller skating, and indoor playgrounds can boost capacity to 50%.
- Theme parks can increase capacity from 25% to 35%.
What are your thoughts? Helpful or hurtful? Comment below!