Rochester, New York, known for its vibrant arts scene, beautiful parks, and affordable housing options, is actively seeking the talented remote workers to join its community. The Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce has launched Greater ROC Remote, an incentive-based program tailored to attract remote workers to this dynamic city.
Incentives to Move to Rochester, NY:
- Relocation incentives of up to $10,000
- Grants of up to $9,000 for homebuyers
- Tailored assistance for a smooth relocation process
- Must be employed in a full-time remote position
- Currently reside at least 300 miles away from Rochester
- Meet the legal working age requirements in the U.S
- Be prepared to relocate within six months of acceptance
- For additional details and application click here
Discover the opportunities awaiting in Greater Rochester, ranked the nation's 5th best city for remote workers and a top metro area poised for future growth, boasting a top-20 quality of life and acclaimed as the country's second-best wine region. Earn up to $19,000 in grants and incentives by making the move today!
More AMAZING Opportunities:
- Do you want extra $$$? Check out this EASY $450 side hustle collecting data
- Do you want to earn your professional skills through alternative routes instead of a bachelor’s degree? The new STARs Job Hub powered by Stellarworx shares No Degree Required job listings and weekly content to support your career goals! Checkout these 3 recent posts:
- Our partners at Multiverse are now hiring apprentices for Insurance Sales roles through Stellarworx, our skills-first hiring platform exclusively for STARs.
- Climb Hire: Limited Time Offer 2024 Courses are 100% Tuition Free
- Merit America: If you’re considering alternatives to going to college, you’re not alone.