Am I supposed to just wait?

I had two interviews (1st then 2nd ). But now its been about a week and no info about whether I was considered still a candidate for this position, or not. What should I do next? Should I call them and ask if the position has been filled, or whats next? Any advice please!?!

Follow recommendations
Loading Suggestions